The Costa Adeje Gran Hotel is GF Hoteles’s flagship, a business entity with one hundred per cent Canary capital that has spent years investing in becoming one of the most prestigious and highest quality companies on the Canary Islands. Since the group inaugurated the COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel in 2001, it has continued growing in services, quality and care.
As a large hotel, the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel has all the services that any visitor could wish for, which we will explain in detail later on. However, the value of any service lies in the value of the people who take care of it, and this is where the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel sets the difference, thanks to its professional team who are in continual training and who will attend you immediately and with the utmost cordiality and willingness.
When travellers arrive at the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel the first thing they are going to discover is the friendly welcome given by our personnel, who will be at their service for whatever they may need during the stay. Immediately afterwards, they will be able to see the diversity and variety of possibilities offered by this hotel, so that each and every day becomes an unforgettable one.
The guest will also discover, in the hotel itself, part of the rich Canary heritage as the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel is decorated inspired by the colonial architecture that is so characteristic of Tenerife, which gives the establishment its own personality, a fact that is highly appreciated by visitors from other regions and countries.
One of the Costa Adeje Gran Hotel’s distinguishing features is its glass façade, 102 meters long by 7 wide, which impresses the traveller who arrives for the first time and bathes the hotel hall in natural light.
The Costa Adeje Gran Hotel is the sum of sensations and motivations that you will discover as you enjoy its services.
The Costa Adeje Gran Hotel has a total of 458 rooms, all of them exterior and with views of the sea, the mountains or the pools, and all of them have a balcony, their own air conditioning and free wifi.
The decoration in the rooms, with earthy and ochre colours that clearly reflect the Tenerife volcanic landscape, create a warm, soothing atmosphere that helps us to rest because, as we know, our guests want to enjoy the greatest comfort in their room after a full day of leisure or work activities.
The Costa Adeje Gran Hotel has a U-shaped architectonic structure; the inner part gives onto the pools and the solarium and we can see the sea, whilst the outer part looks over quiet streets from where we can appreciate a panoramic view of the mountains. This construction is designed to ensure guests’ tranquility and to block out exterior noises. The hotel’s interior hallways are open which, in addition to giving them natural light, also impedes excess noise.
- 24 hour reception
- Check in: from 12am; Check out: until 12am; Late departure: on request (ask in Reception on departure day).
- 3 restaurants, one of them à la carte.
- 4 bars: the Zumería, the Pool bar, Ático Bar, one in the hall; and one discotheque.
- 24 hour Room Service.
- Daily and nightly entertainment.
- Mini-club and mini-disco for children from 4 to 12 years old.
- Babysitter for children, by the hour.
- Recreational games room.
- Ten conference rooms, over 1.500 square meters in total.
- Free Wifi.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Hairdresser’s, manicure and beauty centre.
- Jeweller’s and clothes shops.
- Mini-market, national and international press.
- Gymnasium, wellness (*€).
- Tennis court with lighting, indoor football, squash, paddle, mini-basketball, mini-golf, petanca (bowls), ping-pong, billiards…
- Excursions and car hire.
- Solar Panels.
- Fire safety and emergency evacuation plan.
- Certified with Management Systems standards ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 and the EMAS 1221/2009 Environmental Verification.
- Quality and Environmental Policy.