Family run Meath Spa and Golf Resort is situated at the heart of a whopping 186 acres of rolling parkland, providing residents and guests with ultimate privacy, sublime tranquility and superb scenery to explore. The Knightsbrook has been awarded 4 stars and comprises the following:
- A fully equipped health club with swimming pool, where visitors are able to burn excess energy and keep up with their exercise regime while on holiday.
- The River Spa where guests can enjoy indulgent and luxurious restoring spa and beauty treatments during their stay – an exhilarating and stress-melting must.
- A championship golf course designed by Christy O’Connor Jnr. A boon for any golfing enthusiast and a great spot to enjoy the outdoors.
- Self-catering courtyard homes where independent-minded guests can enjoy the privacy they prefer while still enjoying the perks of luxury hotel accommodation.
- Family-focussed facilities that cater perfectly for anyone travelling with kids – make use of our babysitting services, programs geared towards children, games room and much more.
Located a mere 35 minutes from Dublin, in the picturesque heritage town of Trim, County Meath, Knightsbrook is fast becoming a popular choice when it comes to hotel accommodation in Ireland. It’s easy to see why, as you’ll see on arrival – we provide excellent service in impeccable surroundings.
Set in one of the most beautiful regions in Ireland, Knightsbrook is also a great platform from which to explore the many historical and breathtakingly beautiful sights in the region.
The very epitome of luxury Ireland accommodation, Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort in County Meath offers the discerning guest a choice of 131 contemporary executive-style bedrooms, including 12 suites.
The Hotel also provides an alternative Meath hotel accommodation option for independently-minded guests who prefer to go at their own pace. The luxurious courtyard houses are set in the same picturesque surroundings as the hotel and each boasts three en suite bedrooms that may be occupied on a self-catering or serviced basis. These holiday homes each feature their very own garden terrace and miniature putting green!
When it comes to luxury hotel accommodation , The Knightsbrook cannot be beaten for attention to detail and sublime service. Book your Meath hotel accommodation at our lovely establishment today and get ready for the experience of a lifetime!
The golf resort not only offers superb accommodation and unparalleled scenery, but also boasts an 18-hole championship golf course designed by former Ryder Cup Legend Christy O’Connor Jnr.
Challenging and incredibly creative, the Knightsbrook Course enjoys a stunning location with views over undulated fairways, testing greens and demanding water features. The clubhouse is spacious and contemporary, with access to the Gulliver’s Lounge & Restaurant where you can enjoy a bite to eat after a long day on the greens. Alternatively, freshen up in our luxurious locker rooms and peruse the extensively stocked Golf Shop for some bits and pieces that can help you to improve your performance on the course.
The Knightsbrook golf course is fast becoming a popular destination for golf holidays in Ireland. It is also a favourite venue for society- and corporate golf days, as well as residential golf and leisure breaks. With its excellent facilities, convenient location, efficient staff members and friendly service, you can understand why both novices and seasoned players return to Knightsbrook time and time again.
Having established itself as one of the premier golf resorts in Ireland, we can ensure that your experience at the Knightsbrook golf course will be unparalleled.