Golfbreaks.ie are always happy to recommend a Tivoli Hotel for their general quality and the service provided and the Tivoli Lagos Hotel is no exception, it is excellently located in the heart of Lagos in close proximity to many bars and restaurants. Lagos is a truly excellent destination and a golfbreaks.ie favourite with great golf courses such as the wonderful Palmares Golf Course.
With its privileged location in the very centre of Lagos, this 4 star hotel in the Algarve is a real reflection of local culture, from the decoration by Maria José Salavisa to the white and blue walkways which connect the rooms, patios, restaurants and bar.
To make sure that you enjoy your stay even more, the Tivoli Lagos provides a free shuttle to the Duna Beach Club offering fun and entertainment for both adults and children. On the long white beach at Meia Praia, the Duna Bar provides the backdrop for numerous parties, banquets and even beach weddings.
Just a short walk from lots of entertainment options in the centre and the marina and just a few kilometres from the best golf courses in the Algarve, this friendly and welcoming beach resort in the Algarve is an excellent option for meetings and events, as well as for great getaway weekends and family holidays.
With designer decoration by Maria José Salavisa, the key colours in all types of rooms are blue and white. Located in a series of 9 buildings in the style of a small village, the 324 rooms and suites are all highly original in their design. The hotel has 1 twin room especially adapted for disabled guests and around a third of the rooms are designated for guests who smoke.
Types of Rooms
324 rooms, including:
. 11 Classic Suite
. 2 Junior Suite
. 29 Superior Twin Rooms
. 5 Superior Double Rooms
. 176 Classic Twin Rooms
. 56 Classic Double Rooms
. 45 Classic Single Rooms
SERVICES & FACILITIES
2 Outdoor swimming pools for adults (one of which is on the beach) and 1 for children
– 1 Indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi
– Health Club with massage service, Vichy shower, Jacuzzi, steam room, saunas and fitness room
– Games room with table tennis, snooker, darts, cards, chess, draughts, etc.
– Duna Beach Club with restaurant, bar, pool and changing rooms, garden
Entertainment in summer (March to October)
– Entertainment programme
– Reserved Beach Area (May to October): 120 sun shades, sun loungers and a beach patrol service.
– Water sports: On the adjacent Reserved Beach (May to October):
24 Hour a day reception
– 24 Hour a day Room Service
– Free shuttle to Duna Beach Club (March to October)
– Flower delivery service
– Medical assistance
– Experience Team available to book transfers to and from airport and sightseeing trips
– – To make sure that you enjoy your stay even more, the Tivoli Lagos provides a free shuttle to the Duna Beach Club offering fun and entertainment for both adults and children. On the long white beach at Meia Praia, the Duna Bar provides the backdrop for numerous parties, banquets and even beach weddings. (Seasonal)
– Entertainment programme (Seasonal and Ocassional)
– Paid covered parking with guard
– Free, open air, non-surveillance parking
– Dogs allowed up to 5 Kg in weight See Rules
– White Room (for smokers)
– Check-in from 15.00
– Check-out until 12.00
– Credit Cards accepted: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Dinners and JCB